Activities in and around Amanzimtoti:
- Clean and safe swimming beaches which are monitored by the Life Saving Club. Also a Swimming Pool on the beach. Small boats are for hire on the lagoon. Fishing is also very popular, especially during the fascinating annual sardine run along the coast.
- Lots of activities for the younger members of the family including: Putt-Putt, water slides, ten pin bowling, bumper cars, and a full gaming entertainment centre (Funland).
- Amanzimtoti also offers a selection of shops, restaurants and take-away shops – all within walking distance from Amanzi Apartments.
- Amanzimtoti has a golf course, bowling greens, tennis courts and indoor gym facilities
- Nature reserves, hiking trails and a Mangrove boardwalk cater for the nature enthusiast
- A 20-minute drive away in Durban, you can visit one of the Countries best Aquariums: uShaka Marine World